Supreme Court has in the recent times giving judgements what one would call judicial overreach especially when it comes to restrictions on Hindu traditions and practices. The recent ban on crackers in Diwali is no exception, especially when there is no evidence to point to the effect.
The court is infiltrated by lot of judges, lawyers and guided by NGOs who have motivated agenda in this matter. Some of the villains in this piece are the following:
Judge and Lawyers
- AK Sikri – The judge, who cited pollution, when claiming that there is no evidence, is the same person who claimed 37 lakhs rupees for air travel. Surely, must be reducing his carbon footprint. Recently his son was appointed by Congress govt. in their panel. Quid pro quo?
- Haripriya Padmanabhan
Known Personalities Endorsing the process to Ban
- Anushka Sharma (Animal welfare was her point)
- Sashi Tharoor (Secular fireworks is ok)
- Shradha Kapoor (Fireworks on her events ok)
- Yuvaraj Singh (Fireworks on Diwali not ok, for wedding ok)
Companies/Organisations Endorsing Ban
Just boycott them. Let them feel the pinch.
- Panasonic India
this is how they tweeted earlier.
- Tata Power
- Kolkata Police