Supreme Court has in recent times given judgements what one would call judicial overreach especially when it comes to restrictions on Hindu traditions and practices. The recent ban on crackers in Diwali is no exception, especially when there is no evidence to point to the effect.
The court is infiltrated by a lot of judges, lawyers and guided by NGOs who have a motivated agenda in this matter. On top, we have dumb politicians who continue as enforcers of Muslim /British rule. Some of the villains in this piece are the following:
Judges, Lawyers, NGOs and fools
- AK Sikri – The judge, who cited pollution, when claiming that there is no evidence, is the same person who claimed 37 lakhs rupees for air travel. Surely, must be reducing his carbon footprint. Recently his son was appointed by Congress govt. in their panel. Quid pro quo?
- Haripriya Padmanabhan
Indian Social Responsibility Network or ISRN – The plea for banning firecrackers was filed by a little known NGO known as Indian Social Responsibility Network or ISRN. The members of the governing body include Om Prakash Saklecha, Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, Santosh Gupta, Lalita Kumarmangalam, Sumeet Bhasin, Ravindra Sathe, Sanjay Chaturvedi, Basant Kumar, Indumati Rao and Mallika Nadda. Saklecha is a BJP MLA from MP, Saharabuddhe is a BJP Rajya Sabha MP and heads the BJP’s think tank named Public Policy Research Centre, Kumarmangalam is a BJP politician and former head of National Commission for Women, Sumeet Bhasin is the Director of Public Policy Research Centre and was a member of the BJP Social Media Committee for 2019 Lok Sabha elections and Mallika Nadda is the wife of BJP president J P Nadda.
Central Govt. led by Narendra Modi
Page 48 of the doc in SC website, where SC says that it agrees to all suggestions made by the Union govt (in 2018). SC just agreed to whatever BJP govt asked.
From proposing that BJP govt will brainwash schoolkids in to not bursting crackers by running campaigns to time restriction & complete ban of joint crackers.
5. NGT headed by Adarsh Kumar Goel
The chairperson of the National Green Tribunal and former judge of the Supreme Court of India. NGT pass orders to ban crackers without any evidence of crackers being a major cause of pollution while the major causes are totally ignored. in 2020, the National Green Tribunal had imposed a total ban on the sale or use of all kinds of firecrackers in the National Capital Region from November 9 midnight to November 30 midnight, saying “celebration by crackers is for happiness and not to celebrate deaths and diseases.
Known Personalities Endorsing the process to Ban
- Priyanka Chopra
Hello Supreme Court is this Bursting of Crackers Environment friendly? 🤔— ॐ Anmol अनमोल 🇮🇳 (@OriginalAnmol) December 1, 2018
If you have Guts then Arrest Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas for Pollution or pollution is only caused in Diwali? Where are those Hypocrite journalists? #PriyankaKiShaadi #NickyankaKiShaadi#NickyankaWedding pic.twitter.com/scojekmrbR
- Dr. Harshvardhan, BJP Minister
- Anushka Sharma (Animal welfare was her point)
- Sashi Tharoor (Secular fireworks is ok)
- Shradha Kapoor (Fireworks on her events ok)
- Yuvaraj Singh (Fireworks on Diwali not ok, for wedding ok)
- Rakul Preet
crackers on her movie celebration is ok
8. Taapsee Pannu (secular crackers ok)
Companies/Organisations Endorsing Ban
Just boycott them. Let them feel the pinch.
- CIPLA https://twitter.com/OriginalAnmol/status/1068914852201148416
- Panasonic India
this is how they tweeted earlier.
- Tata Power
- Kolkata Police
Police in various states has been very active in catching violation of time window for bursting crackers stipulated by the same jokers. Govt. also comes up with strange orders that are not as per the norms of the place. In any case, in most cases, people ignored these stupid diktats and went ahead with their celebration. Some of the ignoble govt. bodies.
- Delhi Police and Home Minister Amit Shah
Directly reporting to the Ministry of Home under Amit Shah, this has the most notorious. The contrast in their alacrity would not have been worse since recently during Eid violent protests by the “peaceful religion” were handled with kid gloves. Over 500 people were jailed with one strange case of a person possessing sutli cracker. This led many people to quip, ” possessing real bombs are not serious for Delhi Police, however, sutlis can land you in jail.” BJP is leading its way in the centre to destroy Hindu traditions and customs.
Implementing Aurangazeb Rules to Ban:
Once the High Court, Supreme Court, and NGT gave judgements to the effect that Diwali crackers are somehow more polluting and need to be curtailed, state governments and district administration jumped into the fray to ban celebrations. Most of them are working on their usual anti-Hindu agenda to destroy festivals and rituals. Some of them are listed here:
- Delhi Govt. under Arvind Kejriwal (AAP) ban sale and bursting of firecrackers. The ban is in place from September 15, 2021 to January 1, 2022. Although the ban was issued by Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC), the toothless Delhi police (as seen in Shaheen Baag, Delhi riots and Replublic Day mayhem), under Amit Shah, is heavily enforcing this by arrests. 
- Rajasthan Govt. under Ashok Ghelot (Congress) ban sale and bursting of firecrackers. The ban is in place from October 1, 2021 to January 31, 2022. 
- Haryana Govt. under Manohar Lal Khattar (BJP) ban crackers in 14 districts and restrictions in other 8 districts. The order by the state pollution board is in line with directives from the National Green Tribunal (NGT) and the Supreme Court of India. 
- Punjab Govt. under Charanjit Singh Channi (INC) ban manufacture, stock, distribution, sale and user of firecrackers in Punjab. The excuse though is poor air quality although their farmers are burning fields for the past few months unnoticed. 
- Odisha Govt. under Naveen Patnaik (BJD) ban the sale and usage of crackers during the festive season. Only green crackers are allowed.