1. Running Schools
- Article 15(5) and 30 of our constitution ensures minority-run schools are exempted from any kind of intervention from govt. even if is aided. In contrast, Hindu run schools, even if they are not govt. aided, will be subject to intervention.
- Intervention includes the Right to Education where only Hindu run schools are subject to a mandatory quota of underprivileged, poor children. Not only this the state govt. do not refund the subsidised education offered by the school in the time leading the school to closure because of financial distress.
2. NCMEI (National Commission for Minority Education Institutions)
- The body that holds superpowers in the education space cannot have members from Hindus although, Hindus are minorities in eight states of India. This is the same body that will make the decision whether Hindus can get minority rights in states like Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya etc.
3. Minority Only Scholarships
- Pre-matric, Post-matric and merit-cum-means scholarships for only minorities.
- 2.52 Crore minorities benefited as claimed by BJP Govt. in 2018. (Source DNA).
4. Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram (PMJVK)
- The scheme was restructured during 2013-14 and the unit of planning for implementation was changed to Minority Concentration Blocks (MCB), Minority Concentration Towns (MCT) and Clusters of Minority Concentration Villages (COV).
5. Leadership Development of Minority Women (Nai Roshni)
6. Seekho Aur Kamavo
7. Nai Udaan
- This scheme incentives UPSC to gives higher interview marks to minorities to ensure success of this scheme. There is some research showing this discrepancy to get more minorities in to UPSC.
8. Free Coaching and Allied Scheme for Minority Community Students
9. Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
1. Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowment (HRCE) Act
- Almost all states in India control the temples in India by an act passed by state legislature in some form of this. This means that temples funds (strangely called secular) is siphoned off and taken in to govt. treasury which is then used to fund the above minority scholarships/schemes instead of it being exclusively for Hindus. Not only this HR&CE department is actively involved in looting temple wealth in terms of murthis that end up in antique market, or write off property to private organisation and in worse cases to Churches and Waqf boards.
1. Loan Waive Scheme for Christian Converts
- In his address at the inauguration of the loan waiver scheme, undertaken by the Kerala State Development Corporation for Christian Converts from Scheduled Castes and the Recommended Communities Ltd. here on Thursday, Mr. Balan said the current loan waiver scheme would write off Rs.159 crore and this would benefit nearly one lakh people, mostly belonging to the poorest sections of the society, he said.
- Kerala Govt. Service Vacancy for Christian converts from SC
- Guidelines for providing Financial Assistance to Christian Pilgrimage to Holy Land of Jerusalem and other Biblical Places
Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousands only) will be granted to each pilgrim by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Funding construction of churches