Clear “Secular” Govt. has no business to run temple sand loot money from it. Read up why it is the case. The recent case on communist govt. take over of Sri. Parthasarathy temple in Guruvayoor.
Videos to watch:
- Freeing Hindu Temples from Govt. Control – J Sai Deepak, Srijan Foundation
Useful articles to read:
- Bringing our Antiquities Home: Implication of HR&CE Judgement of Madras HC – Rohit Pathania, India Facts
- Why the Secular Govt. is not Rightful Manager of Hindu Temples – Anjali George, India facts
- HR&CE and Mismanagement of Temples: The Case of Srivilliputtur – Paanchajanyaa, India Facts
- We are Loosing our Cultural Wealth Very Fast Thanks to Gross Mismanagement of Temples – Aravindan Neelakandan, Swarajya
- Great Hypocrisy of “Secular” Indian State: It Controls Only Temples; We Must Take Them Back – Swami Venkataraman, Swarajya
- Severing the State from the Temple – J.Sai Deepak, Swarajya
Once you have read the above, and convinced that govt. has no business to run temples, act on it. Support the petition to begin with.
Petition to act upon:
Allow Freedom of Temples – Anjali George, Change.org